I am a wife to Eric and a mother to Lincoln my 9 month old baby boy. Missy and Buddy are my two Yorkies. I am a hardworking business woman for Jenny Craig.
We are living in the desert with beautiful red rock views and a fresh start. I love Disneyland, a good book, visitors, and family. We plan to be here for a LONG time!
I always knew that it was hot here in St George but yesterday and today has really shown me that! Yesterday topped out at 116 degrees and so far today we are at 114 degrees! I am so thankful for my air conditioned work, car and house!!!
We have been staying right around 105 and it isn't too terrible unless there is even a slight amount of humidity in the air...then it is aweful!! We did hit 113 again yesterday!!
Wow...I had no idea you guys were as hot there as we are here. It stinks doesn't it?! We are lucky enough to have my mom right down the street with a pool, and we use it often!
I can't believe how big Lincoln is. He is so cute. We need to get our boys together soon!
3 comments:
we haven't even had 1 day over 100 here! the weather here is awesome!!!
We have been staying right around 105 and it isn't too terrible unless there is even a slight amount of humidity in the air...then it is aweful!! We did hit 113 again yesterday!!
Wow...I had no idea you guys were as hot there as we are here. It stinks doesn't it?! We are lucky enough to have my mom right down the street with a pool, and we use it often!
I can't believe how big Lincoln is. He is so cute. We need to get our boys together soon!
Post a Comment