So in my attempt to update my blog I am going to do overviews for the last few months! My last 'real' blog was mid July so I will start there!! It was first full summer here in St George and I am happy to say that we survived and it really wasn't as unbearable as I thought it would be!!! We spent a lot of time indoors and at the splash pad in downtown St George...which Lincoln just loved!!!
Eric and I were able to go and see the Counting Crows in Las Vegas at the end of July and it was an amazing show!! It was at the Red Rock Casino which was just beautiful! They played out by the pools and it was a really fun type of concert! They played with Augustana and they did a lot together and off and on all night...it wasn't like any other concert that I have been too!!! It was really a great night!! (all our pictures are way too dark to post...sorry)
Towards the end of the month there was a wonderful lightning storm behind our house that lasted a good 4 hours and we were able to capture some great pictures of it!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment